Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year from Creative Embellishments!




Happy New Year everyone!  It's time for a new monthly challenge from Creative Embellishments!  Their challenges are the best as they are always based on a photo inspiration, and, you don't have to use CE chippies!  Of course, you do get an extra entry if you use at least one CE product.

The photo made me think of Steampunk clocks and gears so I dug out my Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper.  The photos I used were taken in Canada in Fort Nelson, BC at a museum about building the Alcan highway during WWII.  The equipment there is left over from those days.

This is the inspiration photo for January and the twist is to use numbers on your project.  



I used a Steampunk Clock and Gear Cluster and number stickers to meet the twist.  I used Lindy's Mission Bells Brown Starburst Mist on all my chipboard pieces.  In the upper left corner I used a piece from the Steampunk Corner Set and I also scattered random sized gears around my layout.


This fun chippy is from the Idea bulbs set.


Be sure to stop by Creative Embellishments blog to see the new design team's creations for this challenge and find out how you can enter.  The monthly challenge is always the first post on our blog.

Thanks for visiting today!  I appreciate it so much.




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...