Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Creative Embellishments Layout with Graphic 45's new Nature Sketchbook

Awh, it still hurts my heart to see photos of my dear Chena.  This was taken on our way home from Alaska in 2010.  She was an "only dog" that summer and she loved every minute of it!  She was definitiely the belle of the ball where we were campground hosting inside Denali National Park.  So many of our campers were in rented motorhomes, and had to leave their furbabies at home so they were happy to get a little doggie lovin' fix from Chena who was more than happy to provide that service!


Creative Embellishments has some great chippies to use with Graphic 45's new Nature Sketchbook collection.  Here's a closeup of the Fern Foliage 4 I used.  I colored them with Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive.

For the title I used Best Friends Border Words that I sprayed with a gold mist.  I used the Leafy Corner Flourish Set in the upper left and lower right corners.

My favorite chippies on this layout are these cute little  Mini Mushrooms.  I painted the caps with tan acrylic paint and then misted with Lindy's Creme Brulee Cream.

Creative Embellishments Products Used:

Other Products:
Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook collection 12 x 12 pad
Petaloo Botanica x4 teal
Lindy's Starburst Mists

Thank you so much for visiting.  Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge on the CE blog, you could win a $50 GC to the Creative Embellishments store!  The monthly challenge is the first post on the blog, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...