Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Creative Embellishments December Challenge

ornamentsNew month, new challenge at Creative Embellishments!  CE's challenges are so great because you can create whatever kind of project you'd like AND you can use any products you wish.  Of course, we encourage you to use CE products, but you don't have to.  If you do, you'll get an extra entry to the challenge.  Our challenge winners are chosen at random so everyone has an equal chance of winning.  Visit the Creative Embellishments blog to see all the challenge rules.
Here's the December challenge inspiration photo and the twist is to use something that dangles.




  I created steampunk ornaments for the challenge this month and for the the twist, my entire project dangles from the Christmas tree! I painted our Steampunk Ornaments with gold and silver paint.  Then I added gold and silver stickles  to some of the cogs.  While that was drying I colored our  Holly and Berry Flourish with Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive and Ponderosa Pine Olive.  Next I tied pretty bows for my ornaments.   To assemble, I simply glued the bows onto the ornaments  then topped the bows with a pretty Petaloo bloom.  To finish up, I tucked in the Holly and Berry Flourish  ( I cut them into smaller pieces) and highlighted the berries with red Stickles.  I think they are so pretty, they'll look great on my tree or as a present topper.


Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store and see what's new. There might be a sale going on, you just never know!  Thanks for visiting with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...