On this first layout I used Prima's Lattice mask on the background with some molding paste and then
layered on lots of Lindy's mist. I added Dusty Attic baroque corners from my stash that I heat embossed with Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel. I tore the dancing girl image from the Envoy paper and cut the circle from Rosebuds. One of my favorite embellishments in the kit is that awesome peach colored burlap!! It is so perfect with the Divine collection!
The cluster on the left includes some fabric lace flowers from my stash that I colored with Lindy's Fuzzy Navel Peach with a dabber cap on it. I just touched the dabber to the fabric in the center of the flower and it soaked up the mist and it spread outwards. You can see how the color spread in the photo below, I thought it was a neat effect.
I tucked one of the chipboard pieces into my cluster, it fits perfectly there!
Prima Divine floral vine coupled with Prima Soprano coral flowers.
Supplies - all from the May KOM, Coffee and Muse unless otherwise noted.
Patterned paper: Prima Divine collection: Gypsy graphic-Envoy, Base-En L'air, circle-Rosebuds
Chipboard: Dusty Attic baroque corners (from my stash), Prima Divine chipboard stickers
Embossing powder: Stampendous Shabby white embossing enamel
Flowers: Prima Divine flower yellow vine, Prima Soprano coral flowers (available in the store), Prima Divine collection multi pack flowers
Ink: Mixd Media Inx vintage (store)
Mist: Lindy's FrostedForget me Nots, Winter Jasmine Gold, Fuzy Navel Peach, Mountain Lavender Gold (all from the store)
Masks: Prima Lattice (store)
Other: Prima Divine butterflies, Flying Unicorn coral burlap,
from my stash: white ribbon, fabric lace flowers
Next up, the very cool Tim Holtz configurations box! I attempted to use Tattered Angels rust paint system on the cover but it really didn't work out too well for me. It might be because I first painted the cover with white gesso. Anyway, after working with the paint system a bit, I added Glimmer Mist in snowy pine, moonlight, Lindy's cajun carnelian red and rustic Glimmer Glam. I love how it looks even though it doesn't really look like rusty metal! The willow sprigs and Petaloo Darjeeling flowers are from my stash.
To blend the photo in with the cover I first applied some molding paste and then used Ranger dabbers to color the surface similar to the photo. I used dabbers in gold, lake mist, white and a few dabs of green acrylic paint.
On the inside left I used Studio 75 Summer and Late papers that I heavily misted with various colors of Lindy's. I also masked with TCW Kaleidoscope and molding paste. The chipboard bird, branch, and birdhouse, is Studio 75 also. The Mix'd Media kit included some really fun sponge stamps and I used the tiny circles to stamp paint on the left.
The right side is a composite of photos I tood when we lived in Alaska. I misted the tiny configurations boxes and then added photos and trinkets.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you were lucky enough to get one of these great kits!