Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More layouts using Flying Unicorn April KOM

I love the versatility of the April kit, Whispers of Spring, it was really fun to see the myriad of different looks that the design team achieved all with the same kit!

For this first layout, I used papers from all three of the paper lines included in the main kit and paper add-on, Bo Bunny C'est la Vie, Prima Lifetime, and Studio 75 Vintage Memories.  I added the Dusty Attic title chippy from my stash along with the two large flowers, doily, pearls, and a Kaisercraft Lakehousefloral rubon from an earlier kit.

I love this photo that captures a special moment between the groom and his Mother.  Their smiles just say it all don't they?



Supplies
Chipboard:  Dusty Attic 0587 Enjoy the Moments

Embossing powder:  Stampendous Shabby Green
Diecuts and punches: Martha Stewart leaves
Flowers:    Prima565541 Lifetime flowers, Prima Lifetime mini rose stems 565565, FUL large flowers
Other:  Rubon Kaisercraft Lake House collection
Unknown:  Pearls

This is a picture of my parents taken on the occasion of my 16th birthday.  I used the Prima Lifetime collection on this layout and lots of masking!  I confess I had just received a lot of new masks so I tried out 3 of them on this layout.  In the upper right corner I used a transparencie from my stash that I've had forever!!


  I




Supplies

Cardstock:      Bazzill Blackbird                  
Chipboard:  PetalooColor Me Crazy frame embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory
Diecuts and punches: Sizzix flourish
Flowers:  Prima Lifetime flowers
Masks:  Prima Crackle, Prima Static 564261, TCW Mini Cell Theory TCW357s
Mist:  Glimmer MistBlack Magic; Lindys Blazing Sun  Glitz Spritz, Golden Lump o’ Coal 

Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Maggi those layouts are stunning!!! Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such amazing layouts Maggi....yummy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...