Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Your Creative Mountain Retreat 2017!



Echo Mountain Inn is so pretty all decked out with Christmas lights!  The Inn is so warm and inviting and this picture really captures that feeling.   

Are you wondering what this photo has to do with anything?  Well, this is the site of Your Creative Mountain Retreat 2017 hosted by Graphic 45 designers, Maggi Harding (that's me!), Annette Green and Ginger Ropp.  We've put together a package that includes 6 classes,  meals and 3 nights in this charming Inn that was built in 1896.  Visit the Your Creative Mountain Retreat 2017 blog to find out more about this event and how you can register on January 1, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...