Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Petaloo Authentique bloghop Christmas gift card

Petaloo and Authentique have joined together for a blog hop this week featuring fabulous Christmas cards and ideas!  Be sure to stop by the Petaloo and Authentique blogs to see all the design team creations and find out how to win a great prize!
I am loving Authentique's Classic Christmas collection that I used to make this tri-fold gift card holder.  I wanted a really special card to hold the gift card so I made it big,   It's 4" x 9" when tri-folded.


I don't usually get all crazy with the glitter and Stickles, EXCEPT at Christmas time and then I go kinda nuts.  I just love for everything to be all sparkly this time of year!  I used Petaloo poinsettias that had gold glittered tips and added more.  First I streaked on some white paint to give a snowy appearance and then added diamond Stickles to the flowers and crystal stickles to the holly leaves.  Love that effect!

I layered up some of the pretty patterns from the collection and added a couple fussy cut pieces to decorate the front of my card.
Inside I created a pocket from a couple of diecuts so that I could slip in a gift card.   I love the cut-aparts that come in this collection and used them to embellish the inside.

Thanks to Authentique for sharing their beautiful Classic Christmas collection with the Petaloo design team!


Crochet Lace 1482-101 Red

Authetique Supplies:
Classic Three
Classic Four
Classic Nine 
Classic Eleven
Classic Twelve

Other Supplies:
Red Cardstock
Stickles - Crystal, Diamond

Thanks for visiting me today, now head on over to Petaloo and Authentique and see more fabulous ideas.
Petaloo blog - Designers' projects...here

Authentique blog - Designers' projects...here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...