Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

graphic 45's new Portrait of a Lady collection


Portrait of a Lady is such a beautiful collection and so perfect for those vintage photos of you family.  I chose a photo of my Grandmother taken sometime when she was younger than I remember her, but, I love this photo for it shows that she was a very pretty lady and I think  quite fitting to use with my title "Portrait of a Lady."  

I like to mix fussy cut flowers with my 3D flowers.  I think that brings the paper and 3D flowers together.  Tip:  Use foam dots or squares and pop up your fussy cut flowers and leaves, it adds dimension.  Diecut flourishes also are great to use in your floral clusters.  Pop those up too with foam.

I used a pretty mini ornate frame for  the title and a lace strip, both from Creative Embellishments.  I heat embossed them both with Stampendous aged ivory embossing powder.

I fussy cut a frame from one of the collection photos. It's so vintage and looks so great with my photo!


Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Collection 12 x 12:
Catherine                          
Elizabeth
Diana
Josephine
Victoria
Blanche
Maria

Other Supplies:
Green cardstock
Petaloo Botanica flowers

Foam squares and dots
Petaloo Botanica blooms - coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...