Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

A Layout for Creative Embellishments with Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook

Meet my new favorite paper collection, Graphic 45's Nature Sketchbook and Creative Embellishments has so many wonderful chippies that accent this collection so nicely!


At the top I've used a Pine Cone Branch and Pine Cone Clusters underneath my Petaloo flowers.  I used Lindy's mists to color the branches. Love using mists for a coloring agent because it does not fill in the etching designs.


On either side of my photo I used Vintage Flourish Set 3 that I heat embossed with Stampendous aged ivory embossing enamel.  Then I layered Pine Cone Clusters over the flourishes.


Those flourishes make such a pretty cluster when layered with other chippies and flowers!


Creative Embellishments has lots of word chippies and I chose this one from the Adventure Word Set.   I also heat embossed it with Stampendous aged ivory embossing enamel.

Creative Embellishments Products:

Other Products:
Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Lindy's Frosty Forest Green
Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive
Lindy's Mission Bells Brown
Petaloo Teal Mixed Textured Blossoms 
Petaloo Vintage Velvet Dogwood Ivory
Petaloo Mini Burlap Antique Green

Thanks for stopping by today!






1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...