Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Cheery Lynn Designs step card with Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook

One of my favorite card designs is a step card and Cheery Lynn makes it easy for you with their step card die, Step Card Bundle Set #4.  Then add in some diecuts from the new Bohemian collection and Graphic 45's new Nature Sketchbook collection and you're sure to have a winning card!

I've used dies from the new Bohemian collection enhance this card.


I used the Mandala Doily 2 back with a  diecut from the Nesting Doll- Circles #1 3 Piece Die Set. I really like how the Nesting Doll diecut provides a backing for the Mandala Doily diecut.

 On the right face I've used Bohemian Collection - Indie Border, althugh it is hard to see because of the printed paper.  The flowers were made with the Bohemian Collection - Indie Bouquet - 6 Die Set.




Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Maggi, you are on such a roll with your gorgeous projects for G45 and Petaloo. I don't comment often, but I just want you to know how much I enjoy (and am inspired by) these wonderful postings.
    <3 Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...