Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year from Petaloo!




Happy New Year everyone! Are you ready for it?  I'm not, seems like time just flies by way too fast!

I'm starting the New Year off with a colorful banner proclaiming the year 2017 featuring some of my favorite flowers and papers.  Darjeeling flowers have long been a favorite of mine and on this banner I've used mostly flowers from the Darjeeling collection.  (See my supply list at the bottom of the post).    I love bright and colorful so I chose to create my banner from Graphic 45's Off to the Races collection.

The pretty blue flowers are from the Penny Lane collection, all the others are Darjeelings.


I used Graphic 45's Staples tags to make the larger banner pieces.  The smaller banners I cut from design paper and topped each banner with a G45 diecut banner.

 I love layers and I often use diecuts to create my layers.  I love stacking the fun shapes on top of each other and then clustering flowers with the layers.

I tied the banner together with a long length of May Arts Canvas Ruler Ribbon and then I added the smaller banners with tiny clothespins.  Since you can NEVER have too many flowers, I glued some flowers to the ribbon too!


Petaloo Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Off to the Races collection
Graphic 45 Staples Regular Tags
May Arts 3/4 inch Canvas Ruler Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...