Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Tag and card for Creative Embellishments


I made this fun tag and card set with the Prima Rossibelle collection.  Love the pink, black and bright white of these papers.

The Infinite Rectangle Frame is a great frame to draw attention to a photo or area of your tag.  I used it on this tag to define the center section.

I used the Grunge Star Corner to add a bright visual element.  I heat embossed it with Stampendous chunky white embossing enamel which gives a  bright white enamel look that I really love.


Then I added a Thank You sentiment from the Small Sentiment Words collection.  Both the words and frame are heat embossed with detail black embossing powder. These words are the perfect size for cards and tags.  I finished off the tag with pretty canvas Petaloo blooms, some diecut greenery and a pristine white bow.


I also used the Small Sentiment Words  for the sentiment on this card.  The flourish is from the Vintage Flourish Set 1 and is heat embossed with Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.


I used more of those gorgeous Petaloo cnavas blooms on the card!





Thanks for stopping by today!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and bountiful designs you have here. Love the black contrast with the feminine touches. Shabby and gorgeous details. Awesome sauce creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...