Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cheery Lynn notebook cover

I made this to slip into the plastic sleeve of a small 3 ring binder.  I'm using the book in an assisted living facility so that visitors can make a note of their visits.


I created several layers to give this lots of visual appeal.  Starting at the back I used the largest die to from Coved Rectangle Stitch And Cut Tool - LG Silver Stitch Tool 6 Piece Die Set.

Next I layered in a cut-apart from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden collection.   The pretty flowers were  diecut with the Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set - B777.  I added leaves with  Flourish #7 Die - CAFLRS7.

On the bottom left corner I used Nesting Doll- Circles #1 3 Piece Die Set to diecut a circular doily to place behind my sentiment card.  I also used the Ivy Corner Flourish Die to accent the corner flowers.


Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:


Grapic 45 Secret Garden

Thanks for visiting today.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project! So beautiful and practical and sure to lift the spirits of those who record their visits. Well done as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...