Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Valentines with Eileen Hull Designs

 

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought this box would be perfect to fill with candy for a special person!  I made the box using Eileen's new Book Box die which is just the perfect size for a small gift of chocolate or anything else!




I created the cover of the box using pink, white, and blue acrylic paints and a Gel Press plate. (Tutorial for using Gel Press here.)

I embellished the front cover with a Heart Mandala die cut.  I placed a fussy cut image from Stamperia in the center of the Mandala.  Flowers from Little Birdie and a seam binding bow finish off the look.




I added a closure to the box.  You can see how I made the closure from a link in this post.



The flowers and bow add lots of dimension to the cover.



On the left side I added a pocket and tag using dies from Eileen's pockets set and Waterfall and Tags set.





Products Used to Make the Box

Eileen Hull Designs Sizzix Products


Valentine's Card


This is such a fun Valentine that I made with Eileen's new Snail Mail thinlits set and Snail Mail Sentiments stamps.  These two sets were made to go together and I just love them!  The really cool thing about the thinlits set is that you can cut one big sheet like I used on the front of this card OR you can cut the set of stamps and then tear apart just like real stamps. That's how I made the stamp on the envelope.







To make this card, I cut a stamp panel using just the panel die and then stamped the panel with different stamps from the Stamp - Snail Mail Everyday Sentiments - 6x8 Stamp and a couple other stamps from my stash.





Eileen Hull Designs Products Used to Make this Card


Thanks for stopping by today!  Maggi xoxo



1 comment:

  1. lovely projects Maggi! I especially love the postage card you made. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...