Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Graphic 45's Well Groomed Collection

 



I was just having a little fun with a large tag from Creative Embellishments and Graphic 45's latest dog/cat collection, Well Groomed.



I am owned by 2 standard poodles so I am well acquainted with "Well Groomed".  My dogs are my children and I love them soo soooo much but they do required alot of upkeep!  Here they are after a doggie spa day.




I used to groom them myself but after 17 years of grooming my poodles I decided to let someone else do it.  It is hard work and made my back and hands hurt!  My groomer here in Tennessee just opened her own shop and I thought this would be a cute little decoration!




Graphic 45 Well Groomed Collection
Creative Embellishments Chipboard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...