Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

Look at These New Stamps from Eileen Hull!

Eileen Hull has just released two new stamp sets and they sure are a lot of fun!  I confess that card making really isn't my forte but I am getting in the groove with these fun stamps!






My Cards

Here's a fun easel card measuring 6" square.  I used stamps from both new sets to create this card.   I stamped the "Lang Button Company" card onto paper I created using my Gel Press (more about Gel Press here.) and sewed on some buttons I've had forever!  I stamped the two circle stamps and then diecut them with an older die from the Eileen Hull Framlits set, Bookplate, Hinge and Label.  The mannequins are diecut from papers embossed with Eileen's new Vintage Buttons embossing folder. 




I used stamps from both new sets to make this simple card.  I just layered up some very old papers and added the stamps that I either diecut or fussy cut.  The Eifel Tower stamped image was die cut with the Snail Mail Thinlits die set.  It cuts the coolest stamps that can be torn apart just like postage stamps!



And finally, a birthday post card using several stamps  from the Snail Mail Postage set.  I like to stamp my images and then cute them out so that I can play with the arrangement on my card.  I'm just not so good at stamping directly onto a card.  When I do that, I end up not liking the placement of the stamp.  I also like to add a little dimension by popping up some of the stamped images.




To make this card, I cut a piece of cardstock, 6" x 4".  I stamped the images below on separate papers and then adhered to a small paper layer and glued it all to the "post card".  The birthday cake is popped up with dimensional foam.




These images are also stamped, cut and glued to the post card.  The "post card" stamped image is also popped up with dimensional foam.  Easy peasy, stamping onto separate paper and cutting out the stamped images, gives me the flexibility to play with the arrangement of the different elements and I love being able to pop up some of the images.




Eileen Hull Products

Eileen Hull by Maker Forte Snail Mail - Postage Stamp Set
Eileen Hull by Maker Forte Button Cards #2


I'll be posting mor details on these projects in the next few days so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...