Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

New Phone Stand Die from Eileen Hull Designs

Here's a great new die from Eileen Hull Designs, ScoreBoards XL Die - Phone Stand.   I am always looking for my phone and it's usually buried under a pile of something!


With this phone stand, I always have a place to put my phone and because its a stand, I can always see/find it!


I created the background color of both phone stands using Gel Press plates.  On this stand I used pink, green and white acrylic paints and the 5" x 10" Gel Press plate.  I made several pressings and then cut to fit and glued to the stand.  I also cut a strip to make a 2nd layer and glued to the front of the stand.  Then I stamped Hello on a strip of paper and glued.  The eyes are Dyan Reavely washi tape.


I used brown, yellow, green, and white acrylic paints to create the backgound on this stand and made the Gel Press print directly on the matboard that I used to make the stand.  I was experimenting a lot when I made this one, using a variety of stencils and Gel Press Impressable Squares in Squares.  I felt like I needed a focal point, so I added strips of Tim Holtz washi tape.

If you have n't tried making prints with Gel Press, you are missing out on a lot of messy fun!

The phone stand is a great die and one that you can use over and over to make little gifts for your friends!

Sizzix Products Used


Gel Press Products


Thanks for stopping by!
Maggi xoxo



 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...