Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Eileen Hull's Book Box Makes a Great Valentine's Candy Box!

Here's a little something special and heavily embellished 😄 candy box for your special person!  I made the box using Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix new Book Box XL Scoreboard die.  I started with white mat board and covered it with  black cardstock.  Then I cut paper to fit inside and out.

The inside of the box is large enough to hold a nice supply of chocolates!



In this photo you can see the closure that I made.  I show you how to make it in this video at 35:20.  You can also see how I paper the sides of the box in that same video.


And just for a little masculine fun, I added some Steampunk metal hearts.


 

Supplies

Black Cardstock
Little Birdie Flowers - Roses
Graphic 45 Love Notes Collection
Seam Binding - Salmon


1 comment:

  1. your black and red—fabulous. This box looks so useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...