Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Blog Hop Featuring New Products from Eileen Hull Designs


I am so excited to share Eileen Hull Designs Chapter 1 release with you! The dies in this collection are versatile, practical and fun to embellish.

The Phone Stand, an XL ScoreBoards die, is a MUST- you need one for every room! Make for yourself, family, friends, for gifts, or to sell.  The die cuts the Phone Stand in one pass and is very easy to assemble.

The Book Box can be used to make a book or a box that holds A-2 greeting cards. What a great way to package handmade cards ... or a quick and easy book!

Add the Vintage Buttons folder to create vintage backgrounds for cards, journals, pages and tags. The 3D effect is stunning when you add a little Luster Wax to bring out the highlights...

The Snail Mail Thinlits die cuts a postal pane that coordinates with two of Eileen's Snail Mail Maker Forte stamps. This die was designed to use on the front of an A-2 card!

To celebrate this great new release, we're having a blog hop and it starts tomorrow (Tuesday, February 1) on Eileen's blog, so hop on over!


The Book Box by Eileen Hull


The new Book Box die is amazing!!!!!  I am loving it. I made this adorable button box using the new Book Box die and a new Vintage Buttons embossing folder.  At 5" x 6.5", the box is just perfect for stashing my collection of vintage buttons.  It's also perfect for holding small gifts, candies, oh so many possibilities!






Facebook Live

Join me and Eileen Hull February 3 at 4 pm EST for a Facebook Live.  I'll show you  some fun techniques using the Textured Impressions Vintage Button Embossing Impressions and an easy closure for the box!






I used a stamp from Eileen's Maker Forte Stamp Set, Buttons, Cards and More, to make the "Sunshine Buttons" title.





I found this adorable sewing machine charm on Amazon.  





I made a Vintage Buttons embossed panel to use in the bottom of the box.






Products from Eileen Hull



Hope to see you on Facebook Live February 3rd.  If you can't make it, there will be a video playback available.

Maggi xoxo

20 comments:

  1. What a fun Button Box Maggi! Really cool how you colored the buttons embossed image and of course love how you made it pretty and vintagey at the same time <3 Thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, its your dies that make it possible!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love how vibrant but pretty this book box looks, now I have to buy the embossing folder as well! 🤣 thank you for sharing… Jane Robson xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful box to hold all your buttons Maggie - love the colorful panels of embossed buttons on cover and inside! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That button box is so pretty and a lovely gift for people that like to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful button box Maggi❣️❣️❣️💜💜💜 So colorful 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful button box! Love your color selection! I collect buttons and button cards also! Can't wait to see how you make your closure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this box Maggie, the colors are so cool! What a great idea also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this box. I would love to make one to put my odds and ends in. I'd also like to make one for my granddaughter's jewelry. This is my favorite new die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! It will make a great jewelry box.

      Delete
  9. Love this beautiful button box and all of your details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful button box. Love the Singer charm. I would like to make one of these plus a phone stand for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative! I want to do some miniature diaramas . Love making room boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...