Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

More Fun with Eileen Hull's New Stamp Release

I used Eileen Hull's newest stamp releases to make this fun vacation card.  The Snail Mail Postage set has so many great images to use for card making.


I love this airplane, so evocative of days gone by when we had to choose between regular and air mail postage.  I diecut this with an older Eileen thinlit from the Bookplate, Hinge & Label set. 



This is a fun stamp, easy to cut out too!




The Eiffel Tower is a great stamp and always makes you think of travel, right?  I stamped it on a scrap of design paper and die cut it with the Snail Mail Thinlits set.  That is such a great pair of dies as it cuts postage stamps that can be torn apart just like real stamps.  I used foam squares to pop up the "Eiffel Tower stamp" I made and placed it on another stamped image from the Button Card 2 set.



I like to embellish the inside of my cards too so I just used a sticker and a scrap from Graphic45's Lifes Journey collection.  And there's that airplane again!



Thanks for stopping by today!  You can get Eileen's stamps here from Maker Forte.

Maggi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...