Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Spellbinders Large Tag with Sweet Serenade Notecards by Becca Feeken

I've used Graphic 45's 2021 Christmas Collection, Let it Snow,  to fashion this oh so pretty large tag using Spellbinders Flourished Sonata Sweet Serenade Notecard die set.  Not only does this die set make beautiful slimline cards, it also works great on large tags.  I've used a large chipboard tag (5.5" x 10") from Creative Embellishments as my base.

I layered a base die-cut (green) and flourish die-cut (red) from the Flourish Sonata die set on the tag.




Look at the detailed cut outs on the flourishes.  I love how the paper underneath peeks through. The inside can also be cut out but I opted to not cut it out.




I stamped "every day" onto one of the tags from the design paper using the Just A Note Sentiments and Tag stamp set that works so nicely with this die set.



You can really dress up and  give your tags and cards character by using different die-cuts.  I love the cut out designs that just can't be done by hand.

To add a snowy effect to the tag, I added Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel around the edge of the tag and heat set.  I love that snowy look!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...