Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Spooky October Challenge for Creative Embellishments

Welcome to the  Creative Embellishments October challenge.  Here's the inspiration photo and the twist is to use your stash.  Now that's always a fun prospect!  I dug back into my Halloween stash and came up with these random papers.  I think Authentique Mysterious and Graphic 45 Happy Haunting, both old collections.  Then I used lots of scary Halloween chipboard pieces from the  Creative Embellishments store.



I made some fun witch's boots home decor to go with a witch's hat I made last year.  I just love Halloween projects; I think its the bright oranges, greens, yellows and purples so predominant in the Halloween color palette.



I heat embossed a chipboard spider web with Stampendous Aged Silver and in the center I placed a black heat embossed creepy spider.





Creative Embellishments has so many great titles for every occasion.  This Happy Halloween title was the perfect size for my Witch's Boot.  I used the Halloween Stencil tto mask spider webs on the boots.









Now my favorite find for this Halloween, these very cool black acrylic skull and bones!  There are two sizes in the set of  14 pieces.






The make way cool looking buttons!  YOu could sew them on through the eyes, but I just glued them on.



Creative Embellishments Products



These boots will go great with last year's Witch's Hat don't you think?





Challenge Rules


Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of October 1st, 2021.

*It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.

*Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.

*Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.

*Combining with other challenges is permitted.

* We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.

*WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...