Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

New Large Tags from Creative Embellishments

Ohhhh check out this new flourish tag!  I totally love this tag!!  I painted the top layer of the tag first with clear gesso and then used oxide inks to color and blend.  Then I cut the witch out from the signature page of Midnight Tales to fit behind the top tag layer.  Then I just glued on the backing making a nice sturdy tag suitable for home decor.



It's a 2 piece large tag, measuring 5 1/2" x 10". I sandwiched paper from Graphic 45's new Halloween collection, Midnight Tales, between to two tag layers to create a fun and spooky scene.
At the bottom of the tag I heat embossed two Witchy Pumpkins and nestled them among some fussy cuts and epemera from the Midnight Tales collection.



I painted embossing ink on the Witchy Pumpkins rather than dabbing so that I could preserve the etched pumpkin's  eyes and mouth.  




The Owl on Branch is simply painted with black acrylic paint giving just a silhouette in the moon light and is glued over the tag..

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to join in our October challenge, here.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...