Pages

Monday, October 11, 2021

Eileen Hull Designs and The Crafter's Workshop Collaboration

 Eileen's team has teamed up with The Crafters Workshop (TCW) this month and I've created this fun and vibrant canvas.

The canvas is 6" x  6."  To make the background I placed TCW's Starflower Net (stencil 945s) on my canvas and applied Gamboge Stencil Butter covering about half the canvas.  Then I applied Marigold Stencil Butter on the other half of the canvas, blending the two colors in the center, creating a color fade from orange to yellow.  The stncil butter is so nice and smooth and goes on like, well, butter!

Next I added Dyan Reaveley washi tape across the canvas and also around the edge to create a "frame." 





Time for some stamping.  I stamped a flower from Eileen's Maker Forte Wonderful World of Flowers set onto plain paper and colored with Tombow markers.  Then I fussy cut the flower and popped it up in the corner.  

I always use Archival Ink when I'm stamping as I can then color in the stamp without fear of the black ink smearing or running into the colored ink.

I used an older Eileen die from the Framelits Die Set - Bookplate, Hinges & Label to cut a scalloped circle and then stamped in the center with a stamp from Eileen's Maker Forte Snail Mail Inspiration set.




The butterfly is a stamp from TCW's Beautiful Sentiments stamp set that I colored with Tombow pens and fussy cut.



That's it!  This was such a fun collaboration, it's always great to try new products.  I loved The Crafters Workshop stencil butters, check them out here: TCW Stencil Butter  There are so many things you can do with these besides make a canvas; they's work so well on any of Eileen's journal covers, or on a layout.  In my caswe, they made a perfect background for Eileen's new stamps.  The possibilities are endless.

Products Used


The Crafter's Workshop Stencil 945s - Starflower Net
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Bookplate, Hinges & Label by Eileen Hull













1 comment:

  1. Great combo of products Maggi- and love the bright colors ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...