Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

It's a Dog's Life Layout for Creative Embellishments

Creative Embellishment's November challenge is up and it's based on this layout sketch with a twist to splash paint onto your prooject.


 



My Project


I chose my favorite subjects for this layout, my dogs and my husband!



I framed both my photos with the doily frame set, using the largest frame on the bottom photo and the medium frame on the upper photo.  I rubbed them with Sizzzix Luster Wax to make them gold.  I love their wax, it's so easy to apply with your finger or even a small paintbrush.  Once it's dried, it doesn't rub off.

Isn' this such a sweet picture, "a man and his dog".  Tisha is definitely Daddy's girl while Nika is mine!






I love all the grunge pieces at Creative Embellishments; this one's call Grunge Corner. I heat embossed most of it with Stampendous Aged Black and used a little wax on the bottom part.  I love the black powder mottled with gold and silver to give it an aged appearance.

I also used the Heart Bokeh Stencil and stenciled on some hearts,  I don't think that worked out too well as they kind of fade away but I was afraid red hearts would be "too much".



Our dogs are spoiled rotten and we wouldn't have it any other way.  These photos were taken in our motorhome and they ar sharing a seat in the picture above.  Ha, normally they each take a chair leaving us with no where to sit!  So I thought this title was rather appropriate!  It is heat embossed with black embossing powder.




Check out that adorable little dog bone in the lower left.  It's black acrylic and part of a line of laser cut acrylics at Creative Embellishments.    I really love the acrylics!



I used Graphic 45's new Well Groomed collection to make this layout and spashed on some black paint to meet the twist.  It is so perfect for dog and cat projects!

I hope to see your project entered into the November challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!


Products from Creative Embellishments

It's a Dogs Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...