Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Clean and Simple Layout for Creative Embellishments

Oh yes, I'm still working on that 8 x 8 mini album that was supposed to be a Christmas gift for LAST year!  The good news is that I finished it yesterday!  Hooray!! 

This is really a simple layout but simple is sometimes what you need when your goal is to present a set of photos. I love this set showing how my great niece has grown over time.  It's such a cute way to document how quickly babies grow!


At the top I used Creative Embellishments' word "Cute" from the Boy Word Set and as usual I have heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  It's such a fast and attractive way to make your chipboard embellishments stand out.



I used Ranger Antiquities Rose Quartz Embossing Powder on this adorable heart chippy.  This powder is completely different from what I used on "cute".  It has a textured finish that I really like.


An adorable baby, some great chippies and a few flowers, that's all it takes to make a great layout!


Products from Creative Embellishments

Boy Word Set - Words

Love Arrow Set

Be sure to join in our challenges; they are always posted on the first of every month.  Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...