Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Grand Teton Layout for Creative Embellishments

I created this simple layout featuring 3 photos for Creative Embellishments.  You know, sometimes you just need to create scrapbook pages that are actually made to go into a scrapbook!  This one will be a little bulky with the floral vine on the side but it will still fit.



My floral cluster has several layers beginning at the bottom with a swirly chipboard pieces that I have heat embossed with Deep Sea embossing powder. I topped that with painted Leaves Clusters.  I think they make a great bed for the black floral vine that I used.



After placing the swirly border, leave pieces, and floral vine, I fussy cut some flowers from the design paper (Graphic 45 Come One Come All collection) and tucked in here and there.




For the title I used a word, Vacation, chippy and heat embossed it with Aged Spice from the Stampendous Autumn Fling kit.
 

Be sure to join in the November challenge at Creative Embellishments.  You could win a prize!


Products from Creative Embellishments


Other Products

Emerald Creek Baked Texture - Deep Sea







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...