Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Spellbinders Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection by Becca Feeken

Spellbinders Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection by Becca Feeken is so perfect for creating an elegant slim line card.  Here I've used 4 different diecut paper layers to create my card. 


I used diecuts that came with the paper collection (an older Kaisercraft collection, Golden Grove, to embellish the card.  I gave them dimension by popping up with foam and by using a stylus to give shape to the paper flowers and leaves.

The Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection also includes a great stamp sentiment collection.  I used one of the stamps and the accompanying diecut to add a sentiment to my card.




I kept the inside simple and just added a border and flower sticker so that there is plenty of room to write a note.



Spellbinders Products Used to Create this Card


Just a Note Sentiments & Tag Clear Stamp & Die Set from Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection by Becca Feeken


You can view all the Sweet Serenade Collection here


Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo Maggi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...