Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Final Creative Challenge of 2021!

This is a special card that I made for the wonderful gal that grooms my poodles.  They love her so much and delight in going in to have their "hair done"!  She is crazy about my girls and always makes them so pretty! 

This is the inspiration photo for the December Creative Embellishments challenge.  I was immediately inspired and headed straight for a Stamperia paper collection called "Pink Christmas".  It is a perfect match with this photo!  The twist is to use bling and I used a glittery embossing powder for the twist.


This is an easel card and I've used Merry Christmas words from Creative Embellishments to hold the easel in place.  My poodles are silver just like the one on the card (Cottage Cuts die I believe) so this came together in the most perfect way!



The Merry Christmas Titles set is great as it includes 5 title sets each in a different font that are perfectly sized for card making.  I heat embossed these with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel which has glitter in it.  Too bad you can't really see how sparkly it is in this photo.



Here you can see the mechanism that makes the easel.  These are simple cards to make.  Here's a link to a blog post that includes a video tutorial on making an easel card.



I heat embossed the fuzzy part of my poodle with Ranger Antiquities Cement embossing powder.  It makes the greatest "poodle hair"!



From Creative Embellishments 

Merry Christmas Titles


Be sure to join in our final 2021 challenge!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...