Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Door Hanger for Creative Embellishments

Here's a fun gift idea from Creative Embellishments, a door hanger.  I'm sure their are lots of kids out there that would love to have a "Keep Out" door hanger!  I went with something a bit nicer, it says "Admit One". 

The door hanger is from Creative Embellishments Home Decor line and is made of plywood.  I first adhered a piece of black cardstock from Graphic 45's Come One, Come All collection to the wood piece and then  stenciled on a pattern using black modeling paste.





Next I added one of my favorite chipboard pieces, Grunge Gear Corner.  In keeping with the really bright color scheme of the G45 paper, I used yellow, black and chinese red embossing powders to color the chipboard.  I'm just feeling very colorful today!  😄





I diecut two shapes and popped them up to mount the "Admit One" ticket along with a Graphic 45 key.  I swiped a little bit of gold wax over the two keys to bring out the details in the keys. And of course, I finished it off with some Little Birdie flowers!


I think I'll give this to my great niece, she can drive her mother crazy with it, LOL!!!


Products from Creative Embellishments


Other Supplies

Ranger Antiquites Embossing Powder - Chinese Red
Zing Embossing Powder - Mustard



Thanks for stopping by today!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...