Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Spellbinder's Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club for December

The Amazing Paper Grace kit for December makes the Enchanting Pocket Card Tag and Envelope.  Isn't this amazing and what's more, it certainly something I need this time of year.  I always end up gifting a few gift cards at Christmas and though the gift is not original, I do love to present the gift card in a really special way.  This fits the bill for sure!



I made 3 different gift card envelopes with tag liners and they are so pretty!


The one on the left is line with gold foil and is so elegant.  Unfortunately, gold foil is really difficult to photograph and I'm sorry I really didn't capture it's beauty.

I added flowers that are made with dies that come in the kit and they are so petite and pretty.  They are perfectly sized for these gift cards.  I chose to leave the flaps open on these two as they were included inside a box.




I folded the third gift card holder as an envelope and again used hand made flowers to embellish. I diecut two tag inserts and cut the top off one and adhered to the outside of the envelope for this stunning look.
Inside the envelope




Supplies Used

Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month

Graphic 45 Let it Snow Collection


Thanks for stopping by today!  xoxo Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...