Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Art Journal using Eileen Hull's Full Size Journal

 This was a really fun project to do and different from my usual style.  I used mixed medias to create the cover and a little paper from Stamperia's Cosmos Collection.



Here's a video that I did with Eileen Hull showing you how I made the cover.  (Instructions begin at 4:33 in the video.)



The covers are done with mists, Luster Wax amd paper and finished off with Glitter Dust.


I used stencils and Luster Wax to create stars and rays.


I started with a black chipboard cover and used just 3 colors of mist the create the night sky.



I heat set gold embossing powder on the floral element in the center to give it more shine.  





Products Used to Create this Cover

Sizzix ScoreBoards Plus Die - Full Size Journal

Skip to the beginning of the images gallery Sizzix Effectz - Luster Wax, Gold

Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Christmas - Layering Stencil - Burst

The Crafter's Workshop - Stencil - Random Stars

Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Dylusions Ink Spray - Black Marble

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Spray - Wilted Violet

Prima Mist - Empress Gold

Stamperia Cosmos Paper Collection 

Glitter Dust Thermoweb Ultra Fine Glitter Spray, Gold

Eileen Hull Red Liner Tape, 1/4", Clear

Eileen Hull Golden Rod Embossing Powder






2 comments:

  1. I love this journal and your video with Eileen Hull. I do enjoy Stamperia products quite a bit and have been inspired with this project of yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...