Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Large Tag for Creative Embellishments

 This is a bittersweet post as it is my last project for Creative Embellishments.  My life in retirement is just so busy that I don't have much time for crafting.  We have an RV and travel a lot.  This summer we will be gone for 3 months traveling to Newfoundland.  So time for me to step down.  Nicolle of Creative Embellishments is the best, this has been a wonderful journey and a great design team!

For my last project I turned to one of my favorite things, a large (5.5" x 10") to make this fun tag for a dear friend.  I used Graphic 45's Ephemera Queen and layered up lots of papers.


Then I put together  a shaker wine glass from Creative Embellishments and filled it with shaker material from Buttons Galore and More (check out their store, they have great shaker materials!)





Creative Embellishments has a whole line of shaker sets, you're surely find something you have to have!!

I used metallic champagne colored paper inside the wine glass to mimic the color of wine.  The snarky comment is a Tim Holtz Big Talk sticker.  I love his "Big Talk" , it goes well with my sarcastic nature!





Products from Creative Embellishments

Large Tags

Glass 2 Shaker

Other Products

Graphic 45 - Ephemera Queen Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack

Tim Holtz - Big Talk - Snarky


Thanks so much for coming along on my Creative Embellishments journey over the last few years.  

Wishing you a very Happy New Year and good health!

xoxo Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...