Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Project Roundup - Eileen Hull Designs


Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team is sharing their favorite projects of the year.  It's really hard to pick just one favorite so I chose several!

I'll start off with this journal as it might be my favorite, just maybe!  It's a small journal that will easily fit in your bag that I made with Eileen's Wrapped Journal die. The cover was done with a combination of Distress Oxide Ink and Stamperia Alchemy papers.  The wrapped journal is awesome, check out a tutorial to make this one here.





I love this set that I made using several of Eileen's dies.  on the left is the  Card Box, Planner Storage & Organizer.  Then I made two different minis, both of which will fit in the Storage Box.  The one on the bottom was made with Eileen's Passport Book die and the one on the right was made with  Book Binding Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die.  Take a look at the tutorial on my original post for more about this project.   




I love this project because it was so fun to make and because it shows you something different you can do with the Wrapped Journal die.  I do love to make mini albums and it's always fun to have something to put them in.  The Passport Book mini fits right inside this adorable little purse!  How cool is that?!  Click here to go to the original post that includes a video tutorial!


I could keep going with "favorite" projects but I think these three are my most favorites.  😅

I am eagerly waiting for the new release, it'll be here soon, woo-hoo!!!!  Until then, I wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...