Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Little Gift Sacks from Little Birdie Crafts and AC Moore Arts and Crafts

 Burlap Gift Sacks - Now these are just perfect for little gifts like jewelry.  AND they're already sewn up, all I had to do was add some cute little embellishments to the front.  We need more crafts like this at this time of the year.  Can you say crazy??  Yes we are all running around with so much to do!  I for one, really love something that can be done in minutes and still be cute and fun.




I just hot glued the packages and sentiment on the front.  Nope, I didn't make them, they came just like you see them, ready to use.  Be sure to put something nonstick inside the pouch (the cellophane wrapper they came in worked great) while waiting for the glue you use to attach the embellies to dry.  Otherwise you might glue the pouch closes.  Oops!



Love this sweet little stocking!  I just tied a bow from some Little Birdie decorative twine and attached it with the stocking just below.

Thanks for stopping by!  That's it for my "quick and easy" series this year!  I'm off to Tennessee tomorrow.  Merry Christmas everyone!

All supplies are Little Birdie Crafts and available at AC Moore Arts and Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...