Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Card Ideas with Little Birdie Crafts

Merry Christmas to you!

Its my favorite time of the year, Christmas.  It's also the busiest time of the year and what everyone needs right now is MORE time, right?

I've got just the project for you, a quick, easy but ever so cute card!


You can put this card together in 10 minutes! Love that!  I used a red card base, yep, pre-cut and folded, nothing for me to do.  I just added a white cardstock layer to the front of the card cut slightly smaller than the red base.  Then I cut the plaid paper 1/4" smaller than the white layer and adhered.  I wanted a snowy hill so I toresome white cardstock and adhered it to look like snow. 



Now look at these adorable snowmen, they are just so cute.  Yeah, I didn't do a thing except pick them out along with the sentiment at the top, from Little Birdie's extensive range of Christmas crafting supplies!  They even have dimensional foam on the back so they are ready to pop on your card.  I did add an extra layer of foam tape to the snowman in the front so he would stand out a little more.



Now just pop the sentiment a bove the snowmen and add a piece of white cardstock inside so that you can write a Christmas greetings.  Now, if you've go extra time, you could stamp a sentiment inside the card!

That;s it, bam!  All done!  And it's so stinking cute.  Now who am I going to send this to?


Supplies
Little Birdie Card Kit
Little Birdie Snowmen and Sentiments

White Cardstock

Don't forget to check out the Little Birdie Crafts supplies available at AC Moore Arts and Crafts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...