Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Stockings with Little Birdie Crafts

Handmade Christmas Stockings!

I had fun today making Christmas stockings from Little Birdie red dotted burlap.  Aren't these just so cute?

 And did you know that Little Birdie products are now available at AC Moore stores?

To make these stockings, I just did a search on the internet for Christmas stocking template and picked one to use, printed it out and used it as a cutting pattern.  The good folks at Little Birdie sent me a great roll of red gold-dot burlap that was about 12" x 2.2 yards.  You can make several stockings from a length like that!


These are simple to make.  Just stitch them up, turn at the top to form a cuff.  Then I used hot glue to add the green trim which is another great Little Birdie product. To keep the hot glue from seeping through and gluing the stocking closed,  I slipped a piece of cellophane inside the stocking.  Then when the glue is dry, you can just pull the cellophane out.  The flowers and tag are also Little Birdie products.



I made this one is a very similar manner as the one above.   I thought it would be fun to glam it up a bit, so I added Stickles to the flowers and greenery.


The greenery is die cut with Sizzix Alteration dies.  So than the greenery would have body and hold up to use over time, I adhered cardstock to lightweight chipboard and then ran it through my die-cut machine. 

Little Birdie Supplies Used:

Red Gold-dot Burlap Roll
Red Handmade Flowers
Glitter Poinsettias
Green Burlap Trim
Handmade Dimensional Stickers

Be sure to stop by AC Moore Arts & Crafts Store and see their Little Birdie crafting supplies!

Thanks for visiting me today!

2 comments:

  1. I love your stockings I have most of the ingredients and can substitute the rest.
    Have a merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! TFS! cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...