Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A Snowy Christmas Card for Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

Christmas is coming!  Do you have your cards ready to go?  Here'a fun card you can make using Eileen Hull's House/Pocket Stichlit set.



I used Stamperia's Blue Land Collection for the card, it's blues really add to a snowy and icy look.  To make the card, I used dark blue card for the base.  The first layer of the card, is white card that I masked with snowflakes.  I used Bo Bunny Glitter Paste for the masking material and used a stencil brush to apply.  The masking turned out great using that brush!  Then, I selected a blue/white patterned paper to die-cut the body of the house.


I used white card for the windows and a scrap of design paper for the door.  The sentiment was cut from the design paper.


Use dimensional foam to pop up the eaves of the house and then cover with snow.  You can make your own snow by simply troweling on white modeling paste.  Allow it to dry and then highlight with Stickles.  


Don't forget to add some snow on the windows and door.  Put snow in all those places where snow usually collects on a house.



Here you can see the dimension of the roof line and chimney.

Products Used



Because dies are expensive, I want to show youe some other ways you can use Eileen's House/Pocket Stitchlit die!  Turn the house die upside down and make a banner.


On this banner, I used the House Stitchlit die and the Trinket Box frame die.


Thanks for joining me today, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...