Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

Another Quick Card with Little Birdie Crafts

Tis the season of making quick cards!  Here's a fun one.  I started with a red card base and added a plaid piece of design paper.

I topped that with a frayed cut of red burlap from Little Birdie Crafts (available at AC Moore Arts and Crafts) and a Merry Christmas sentiment embellishment.


I glued green burlap and rhinestones on the tree so that it would be decorated and added a glittery flower at the top for a star.  Then I used dimensional foam to adhere the tree to the front of the card.

Bam!  That's it, done, 10 minutes tops.  Easy peasy, and cute!

Little Birdie merchandise is available at your local A C Moore Arts and Crafts store.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely combination of media for this holiday card--it makes for such great dimension. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...