Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's a little bit grungy, and little bit flirty with Flying Unicorn and UHK Galleries papers

It's no secret that I love making tags and this one was so fun to make!  I started out by cutting a tag from  UHK Gallery's Monsieur collection, Charles from the Flying Unicorn Store. Then I stamped the background with Creative Embellishments Paint Splat Trio stamps using black and silver ink.  Then I diecut a frame from Core'dinations Nightfall and sanded it to let the core color show through.  I used a Kaisercraft wooden flourish to frame a cut out from the Bertrand papers and mounted a Thanks note over that.  It's the perfect tag to attach to a fine bottle of wine for a guy friend don't you think?  It's a little bit grungy, and little bit flirty with the rhinestone ribbon!



I used Glossy Accents to glue 13 Arts grit to the frame,  just to give it some texture and grunge.



Loving the paints splats stamps from Creative Embellishments!

Supplies:
UHK Gallery Monsieur collection:  Charles, Bertrand
Really Reasonable Ribbon silver
Core'dinations Nightfall
Ranger Archival Ink Black
StazOn silver metallic ink
Lindy's Whale Watch Blue Starburst Mist
Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles die
Black cardstock
VersaMagic Oasis Green ink
Ranger Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, I love this. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765612275399/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...