Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess recipe box

 I dug into my stash and pulled out the 2009 Domestic Goddess collection to make this gift box. I will admit, it was hard cutting into my limited supply of this retired collection, but I really love how vintage this looks and I'm not sure I'll be able to gift this to anyone. I might just keep it for myself! If you decide to make this as a gift for your favorite cook, I suggest adding a couple bottles of spice inside along with the recipe cards.



Be sure to watch my start to finish process video to see how to easily cover this box with your favorite papers.







Petaloo's mixed textured blossoms are some of my favorites.  I am so sad that I have justg about used up my stash of these beauties!







I made a recipe card template for you that can be downloaded here.


Supplies: Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess 12 x 12 collection
Domestic Goddess
Simple as Pie
Farmer's Market
My Pretty Garden
Staples Mixed Media 5 x 5 Box - Kraft

Other:
Petaloo Mixed Texture Blossoms - red
Petaloo Botanica Petites - Pistachio
The Paper Studio Spare Parts Metal Utensils
Docrafts Papermania Botanicals Adhesive Lace Trim

Have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...