Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Graphic 45 and May Arts blog hop!

Don't miss the Graphic 45 blog this week 'cause we're having a fun blog hop with May Arts Ribbon.  I love their ribbons, so pretty and they coordinate nicely with Graphic 45 products!

Graphic 45 is giving away a really exciting prize pack this week! It is worth $50 and includes May Arts ribbon so you can also create with this great product! All you have to do to enter is comment on the Graphic 45 blog and on May Arts blog or on the G45 Facebook Page. We will choose a winner and announce the winner on the Graphic 45 blog on Friday. Have fun entering, G45ers and May Arts fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...