I used alot of mixed media on my background. Scroll down to the bottom to read my process.
For This Project You Will Need:
Fabscraps Jungle C80 #Teens Collection:
· 005 Type T
· 006 Togethering
· 007 Staycation
· 008 Hash Tag
· MC80 001A Carder's Pack
· Mask and masking paste
· Black ink and texture stamp
· Martha Stewart Cherish Punch Around the Page punches
- For the base page, 005 Type T: Stamp all over with a texture stamp and black ink. Then, use a mask and do some random masking with white masking paste. After that dries, stamp on some green color to match the green in 006, Togethering.
- Cut an 8" circle from 005 Type T and adhere to the left side of the page as shown.
- Fussy cut a stripp 1.75" x 12' from 006 Togethering. Adhere this over the circle near the center of the page as shown.
- Mat two photos onto 007 Staycation.
- Cut a rectangle 5.375 x 7.25" from 006 Togethering. Notch the edges if you wish. Adhere over the circle as shown.
- Cut a rectangle 5 x 7" from 007 Hash Tag and lap over the rectangle from step 5 as shown in the photo.
- Cut a rectangle 5 x 6.75 (or whatever fits with your photos) and border punch the edges. Adhere your photos to this and then use cardboard or foam tape to pop it up and adhere about 2.5" from the right side.
- Pop out two arrows from the tags in the Carder's Packm pop up with foam tape and place them as shown on the right side.
- Add a title, and embellish with flowers etc.