For This Project You Will Need
FabScraps C79 Christmas Memories Collection:
· 001 Father Christmas
· 005 Christmas Kiss
· 006 Christmas Holly
· 008 Christmas Tags
· MC79 001A Carder's Pack
· Cream cardstock
· Prima or Kaisercraft doily die
· Die-namites Holly Branch
· Red Stickles
· Sizzix frame
· Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel
· Embellishments, flowers, berries, etc.
- Cut a 12" frame from 008 Christmas Tags 1" wide. Ink and distress the edges if desired.
- Trim 001 Father Christmas to 11.5 x 11.5" and then cut a frame 1" wide and layer this frame over the frame from step 1. Ink and distress the edges if desired.
- Trim a 12 x 12 cream cardstock to 11 x 11". Ink and distress the edges if desired.
- Layer the cream cardstock over the two frames from steps 1 and 2.
- Cut a decorative mat about 11" x 11" from 006 Christmas Holly. I've use a WRMK Lucky 8 Classic Wreath punch. You could cut something similar with a Cricut or Cameo. Ink and distress the edges if desired.
- Cut two doiles from 001 Father Christmas. Adhere one in the lower left corner as shown and adhere the other in the upper right corner as shown in the photo.
- Cut a mat 4.25 x 6.5" from 005 Christmas Kiss. Ink and distress the edges if desired. Adhere about 1.5" from the right side and 1" from the top.
- Cut a smaller mat, 4 x 6" and border punch with Martha Stewart punch around the page punches. Ink and distress the edges if desired. Adhere over the mat from step 7.
- Die-cut a frame similar to what I've used. Dabble embossing ink randomly on the frame and sprinkle with Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel, heat set.
- Glue the frame over your photo and use foam tape to pop up the photo and frame. Adhere over the layers in step 8.
- Adhere the 2nd doily in the bottom left corner about 1" from the left side and 1.5" from the bottom.
- Fussy cut a tag from 008 Christmas Tags and layer over the doily at the bottom.
- Embellish with flowers, holly leaves, berries, etc. Use red stickles to enhance the berries.