I made the poinsettias using a Sizzix die to cut all the petals. I sprayed them with Lindy's Blazin' Sun Glitz Spritz to give them a gold sparkle and I used gold stickles for the centers.
For This Project You Will Need:
FabScraps C78 Christmas Memories Collection:
· 005 Christmas Kiss - 1 sheet
· 007 Christmas Children - 1 sheet
· 008 Christmas Tags - 1 sheet
· Red and brown cardstock
· White and/or clear gesso
· Gold mist
· Gold and red Stickles
· Greenery punches or dies
· Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Pinecones die
· Sizzix Flower Petal and Centers poinsettia die
· Die-namites Holly Branch
· Elizabeth Craft Designs Spring w/Berries
- Trim 007 Christmas Children to 11.5 x 11.5". Distress and ink the edges.
- Paint 007 Christmas Children with a mix of white and clear gesso. After that dries, randomly spray on some gold mist.
- Cut the center out of a 12" piece of red cardstock leaving a 1" frame. Set the center aside to make the flowers.. Adhere 007 Christmas Children onto this red cardstock frame as shown in the photo.
- Cut two 5" circles from 007 Christmas children. I have used a Kaisercraft doily die for my circles. Adhere one circle about 1.5" from the left and about 2" from the top. Adhere the other circle about 2" from the right and 2.5" from the bottom.
- Pop up your photo with foam or cardboard and center on the page over the circles.
- Fussy cut two tags from 008 Christmas Tags and adhere to the upper right of the photo leaving room to add flowers and greenery. Pop up the tags with some foam tape.
- Arrange large and small flowers around the photo along with some greenery and pinecones. Use gold stickles for the centers of poinsettias and red stickles to make holly berries.