Have you seen the new Christmas collection, Christmas Memories, from Fabsccraps? It's a fun collection with traditional colors AND not so traditional. For this layout I chose a couple of not so traditional papers to scrap this beautiful golden! I love the brick wall paper and the windows with elves and snowflakes. I dressed up the background paper with some snowflake stencils.
These are kraft colored flowers that I've sprayed with gold mist.
For This Project You Will Need:
FabScraps C78 Christmas Memories Collection:
· 001 Father Christmas - 1 sheet
· 002 Christmas Decor - 1 sheet
· 004 Working Elves - 1 sheet
· 008 Christmas Tags - 1 sheet
· Snowflake mask
· Viva Modeling Cream
· RibbonEmbellishments such as flowers, greenery, etc
- Use a snowflake mask or something similar to stencil snowflakes onto a sheet of 003 Elves. Allow to dry before proceeding.
- Cut a piece from 002 Christmas Decor about 3.25 x 9". You can cut this as a plain rectangle or use a shape as I have done. Adhere about 3" from the left side.
- Cut a 5 x 12" piece of 004 Working Elves and adhere about 1.25" from the right side overlapping the patterned paper from step 2.
- Fussy cut a tag from 008 Christmas tags and adhere to the bottom left side as shown in the photo, use foam tape to pop up the tag Arrange flowers and greenery around the tag and top the tag with a pretty bow.
- Pop up your photo and place in the enter of 004 Working Elves strip.
- Fussy cut two round images from 008 Christmas Tags and arrange on the right side of the photo as shown.
- Add flowers and greenery at the top left of the photo.