Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mojo Monday sketch - Flying Unicorn

Check out this fabulous Mojo Monday sketch posted this morning at the Flying UnicoTrn.  Give it a try and be sure to post it in the gallery and Mojo Monday thread!

Here's my take on the sketch. Its a great sketch for multiple photos. 

I used the February kit for this layout and added the 12 x12  pink BasicGrey doilie over Core'dinations cardstock that came in the kit.  The other papers are all from the kit, Fabscraps and Kaisercraft.  The largest flower is a Prima from my stash, the others are from the kit. The black accents and tag are Creaqtive Imaginations Narratives cardstock stickers, also from the kit.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the leaves, "branch with leaves", it is definitely one of my favorite dies. 




Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate your comments so much!

1 comment:

  1. wow this is just gorgoeus!!!! Love the colors and that sketch too! what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...