Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog Hop Sneak!!!

Omy gosh I just saw the RAKS that will be up for grabs during the Flying Unicorn Make It Work! Blog Hop……There will be RAK winner on each stop along the way and then a Grand Prize on top of that!! That is a total of 11 PRIZES!!!!! Here are a couple of teases of what the RAKS are…..this is just insane, there is even some BRAND new released goodies in the RAKS…..both NEW Scrap Cake releases are up for grabs! 7 Dots, Fabscraps, Inkado…

The blog hop starts at the Flying Unicorn Blog, don't miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...