Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Make It Work!! Blog Hop winner!!!

WOW!!  Thank you everyone who participated in our blog hop, it was a smashing success thanks to all of you.  We had a blast, loved reading all your comments and are so excited that we have some new members at the Flying Unicorn forums.  We hope that you will continue to be a part of our growing coummunity.  We work really hard at the Unicorn to keep things exciting and the Creative Team is forever planning new and different events and challenges.  We have planned a really exciting March that I really believe you will want to be a part of.  We'll have challenges designed to push your imagination and spark your creativity.  Of course we'll also have some great RAKS to accompany all those fun fun fun challenges!!

And now let me announce the winner of my blog hop RAK!!!!  Drum roll please!!!! 


And the winner is........Fritchey aka Sharon  Wooo-hooooo!!  Congrats Sharon, be sure to email Alda at mailto:cs@flyingunicornllc.com within 7 days to claim your prize.  You can also PM Alda from the Flying Unicorn forum.

Thank you all so much and stayed tuned, there is much excitement just around the corner!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so very exciting! I can't even believe it!!!! Thanks so much for everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...