Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn!

I am so THRILLED to announce that the very talented Gerry van Gent is our February Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn.  Gerry's work is so lovely and detailed, I can hardly wait to see what she has done with our February kit which reveals on February 3rd.




Here is a little something about Gerry she wrote up for us:

My name is Gerry - a 38 years old Bulgarian woman who lives in The Netherlands. I`m a mom of two adorable kids and a wife of a very supportive hubby. I`m a SAHM and I have plenty of time to spend with my kids and of course I have plenty of time for my hobbies...scrapbooking and photography. I got involved in scrapbooking back in 2003 when my first child was born and I never stopped since then. I find inspiration in my kids, in every day life and of course in the products I work with.
My work is always detailed and dimensional. I love misting, masking, stamping, making my own embellishments and I love hand-stitching on my layouts.
I currently design for Webster`s Pages, The Scrap Cake, The Color Room, Imaginarium Designs, Once Upon A Sketch, Manor House Creations, Scrapdelight and I`m a teacher at Miss Art`s Papercrafting school.
I`m so honored and happy to be guest-designing for Flying Unicorn - amazing kits to work with and a must-have for every crafter. Thank you for this opportunity!



I hope you join us at Flying Unicorn to see what Gerry's creativity brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...